Are you ready to apply for this once-in-a-lifetime volunteering opportunity? Apply today and start your ICS journey. You don’t need cash or qualifications, just the motivation to make a difference. We want ICS to be accessible to as many volunteers as possible, so we will try to remove barriers to you joining the programme.
- ICS and ICS Entrepreneur are open to long-term UK residents only
- Aged 18-25 years old when heading overseas
- Team Leaders can be older and must be over 23
- Non-UK residents can’t apply online but can still take part. Find out more.
Filling in the form
- Simple first step
- Start now, save progress and return to it later
- We're here to help - call us on +44 (0)20 8780 7400, email email@example.com or use the Livechat box to speak to us if you need a hand filling in the form.
Want to know more?
Take a look at some of the other pages on our site to find out why you should apply for ICS and help fight poverty overseas.
- Am I eligible?
- How do ICS volunteers benefit?
- Is it safe?
- For answers to many more questions, take a look at our FAQ pages or us on +44 (0)20 8780 7400
Other ways to apply
If you’d prefer not to apply online or if you would like the application form in a different format, such as larger text, specific fonts or a printed copy, please contact us. We’re happy to provide the ICS application form in a number of different accessible formats, or you can:
- Download and complete the screen reader compatible Word version below, or
- Call us on +44(0)20 8780 7400 to apply over the phone
- If you're not a UK citizen, you might still be able to take part in ICS. Take a look at our map and apply directly to an office in your own country.