Apply today and start your ICS journey. You don’t need cash or qualifications, just the motivation to make a difference. We want ICS to be accessible to as many volunteers as possible, so we will try to remove barriers to you joining the programme.
- ICS is open to UK, EU or EEA citizens with a current UK address
- Aged 18-25 years old when you go overseas (23-35 for Team Leaders)
- Are committed to fundraising at least £800
- Can commit to 10-12 weeks overseas
- Non-UK residents can’t apply online but can still take part.
Apply directly to a country office.
Filling in the form
- Start now, save progress and return to it later
- We're here to help - call us on +44 (0)20 8780 7400, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Livechat box to speak to us if you need a hand filling in the form.
Want to know more?
Take a look at some of the other pages on our site to find out why you should apply for ICS and help fight poverty overseas.
- Am I eligible?
- How do ICS volunteers benefit?
- Is it safe?
- For answers to many more questions, take a look at our FAQ pages or call us on +44 (0)20 8780 7400
Other ways to apply
If you’d prefer not to apply online or if you would like the application form in a different format, such as larger text, specific fonts or a printed copy, please contact us. We’re happy to provide the ICS application form in a number of different accessible formats, or you can:
- Download and complete the screen reader compatible Word version below, or
- Call us on +44 (0)20 8780 7350 to apply over the phone
- If you're not a UK citizen, you might still be able to take part in ICS. Take a look at our map and apply directly to an office in your own country.
ICS takes your privacy seriously. To read more about our committment to keeping your personal information safe, please click here.