Great, you have decided to apply to ICS, we look forward to receiving your application. ICS is open to 18-25 year olds (23-35 for Team Leaders) who are UK, EU or EEA citizens with a current UK address*. You don’t need cash or qualifications, just the motivation to make a difference.
ICS is more than just a 12 week placement overseas. There will be staff to give you support along the way but before you complete the application form, check that you are able and committed to participating in the full ICS programme below...
Filling in the form
- We're here to help - call us on +44 (0)20 8780 7400, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Livechat box to speak to us if you need a hand filling in the form.
Want to know more?
Take a look at some of the other pages on our site to find out why you should apply for ICS and help fight poverty overseas.
- Am I eligible?
- How do ICS volunteers benefit?
- Is it safe?
- For answers to many more questions, take a look at our FAQ pages or call us on +44 (0)20 8780 7400
Other ways to apply
If you’d prefer not to apply online or if you would like the application form in a different format, such as larger text, specific fonts or a printed copy, please contact us. We’re happy to provide the ICS application form in a number of different accessible formats, or you can:
- Download and complete the screen reader compatible Word version below, or
- Call us on +44 (0)20 8780 7350 to apply over the phone
- If you're not a UK citizen, you might still be able to take part in ICS. Take a look at our map and apply directly to an office in your own country.