You need to complete a DBS check
The below notes may be useful to you as you complete the form. If you have any questions. Please contact us
- Click on the ORANGE BOX labelled 'CREATE A DBS APPLICATION (Standard DBS or Enhanced DBS)'
- Login using the Organisation Reference VSOICS and Organisation Code VSOICS.
- Read and tick to confirm the forms on the next two pages.
- When the form asks for your name, type in forename, middle name (if
- applicable) and surname exactly as they appear in your passport. *If you
- have one or more middle name(s), you must include this information*
- Input 'Place of Birth' information exactly as it appears in your passport.
- On your online DBS application, you will have been asked to make note of your addresses (including post codes and dates you stayed there). You must provide all other addresses where you have lived in the last 5 years (with no gaps).
If you have any questions, please contact your Resourcing Advisor - details of which will have been emailed to you.
If you cannot find your Resourcing Advisor's contact details, please use our general contact details;
Tel: +44 (0)20 8780 7400