1. Let’s face it. 2016 could have been better. Here's a way to make sure 2017 starts brilliantly.
2. No one wants to be here in January. It’s miserable.
3. Not when you could be...here.
4. It’s the ultimate New Year’s resolution – and one you’ll definitely keep
5. It’s a new year, a new start – a new you?
6. You’ll meet a whole load of people – and maybe even lifelong friends.
7. It’ll be a chance to push yourself and break out of your comfort zone.
8. And try things you never have before.
9. Lots of things.
10. Volunteering will pull you out of the day-to-day for a few months and help you see things from a new perspective.
11. You’ll get to work with people just like you, but different.
12. And work to see a positive change in the world.
13. With a real and lasting impact on the people around you.
14. You’ll learn new skills. And your CV will LOVE you for it.
15. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity
So why wait?