You must read these terms and conditions before entering.
The competition is being run by VSO on behalf of the ICS programme. The winner will be chosen based on the opinion of a judging panel. The winner and five runners up will receive prizes.
For a chance to win, VSO invites you to submit an original video or photo based on the criteria specified in these guidelines. Your entry will be displayed in the image gallery once submitted and will be part of a public vote.
- To enter, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- The competition is open to all those who have volunteered with ICS, both returned volunteers and volunteers currently on placement.
- This competition is open to volunteers from the UK and overseas.
- Photo entries must be submitted via the online form linked to at the bottom of this page.
- Photos can be taken on a digital camera, camcorder, smart phone, tablet, or GoPro.
- Entrants must hold consent from all subjects of photos submitted - you must verbally ask anyone photographed if they are happy to have their photo taken.
- All entries must be submitted under one of the categories specified in these guidelines.
- All entries must be as high resolution as possible.
- The original photo may also be asked for, so remember to keep this on file.
- By entering this competition you agree to us using your photo in ICS and VSO materials in the future.
- You may only enter one photo.
- All photography and film must relate to an ICS project while on your placement or as part of your Action at Home
- Entries which in the opinion of the judges are lewd, inappropriate or disrespectful of the subject matter will be disqualified and removed from the competition page
- UK law will apply
The closing date for entering the competition is 31 October, 2018. Entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
If you have any questions about this competition, please email email@example.com.
You must include your full name, email address, where you’re from, the category you've entered and a suitable description, including where the photograph or video was taken. Any entries without this information will be disqualified.