What is a National Youth Engagement Network (NYEN)?
These are national groups of returned volunteers who are really enthusiastic about carrying on the work of ICS in their own communities.
The networks are designed and led by ICS returned volunteers. So far we've set them up in Tanzania, Nepal, Bangladesh, Cambodia - and now the UK!
Thank you to all the ICS return volunteers who took part in the online workshop to help design the UK network. Don’t worry if you didn’t! There are still loads of opportunities to get involved!
What can the UK network offer me?
- Support from ICS agencies and other likeminded young people to take action in your own communities
- Provide you with access to reliable information and volunteering opportunities
- Provide you with access to online training and resources to support your own development and look after you own wellbeing
- Networking with other like-minded young people
What can I offer the UK network?
- Join and engage with the network’s online platform (e.g. Facebook group)
- Share reliable information and volunteering opportunities with the network
- Take part in volunteering opportunities in your community and tell the network all about your experiences
- Network with other like-minded young people
How do I get involved?
Sign up below and we’ll be in touch in the next few weeks! Tell your ICS friends about this opportunity too!